Specialized in the conversion of propulsion systems, refurbishment, repair and modernization of locomotives, passenger trains and freight cars, CAD Rail Industries is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer.
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan electrical tests on locomotives or its subsystems with suppliers: documentation, instrumentation, coordination of tests;
- Prepare quotes and test specifications;
- Ensure the integration of the required standards in the design and execution of the tests;
- Design and experiment with various setups specific to the tests;
- Provide technical expertise and analysis of test results;
- Provide technical support to other team members;
- Write test reports and make relevant recommendations;
- Ensure the quality of the measurement and the means of measurements and tests;
- Guide technicians towards solutions;
- Report problems to the technical team;
- Perform other related duties.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or any combination of relevant experience and education;
- Be a member of the OIQ;
- Have at least 5 years of engineering experience;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft.
Skills and competences
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
- Attention to detail, precision, analytical skills, autonomy and good interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written.
The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.Apply