Specializing in the conversion of propulsion systems, refurbishment, repair and modernization of locomotives, passenger trains and freight cars, CAD Rail Industries is currently looking for an assembler.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble, adjust parts according to procedures, to form finished products using manual or mechanical tools;
- Secure the parts using bolting or riveting equipment or using other
fixing and assembly methods;
- Install components such as ventilation systems, benches, storage compartments, panels etc;
- Move and align components using lifting and transport equipment, including overhead cranes;
- Complete the production sheets;
- Perform any other task required by operations.
- Have a good physical condition and be able to work in difficult conditions: heat and cold, noise, dust and odors;
- Fluency in functional French and English, both oral and written;
- Ability to read procedures in English;
- Experience in a railway environment, an asset.
Skills and competences
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to work under pressure and have good priority management;
- Flexibility in the tasks to be accomplished.
The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.