Provide support to the Project Manager and ensure general administrative activities of the project as directed.
- Preparation, revision and translation of documents and reports;
- Note taking and writing of weekly project meeting reports, update of dashboards and distribution;
- Record, prepare and follow up on files and minutes of meetings;
- Daily extraction, analysis and distribution of data relating to the progress of work on ongoing projects;
- Preparation and coordination of the various meetings (sending of an agenda, preparation of the room and required material, review of presentations, etc.);
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external customers;
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence notes, letters, and forms;
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- DEP in office automation and proven experience as an administrative assistant for more than one year;
- Knowledge of project management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular);
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and French);
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.