Specialized in propulsion system conversion, refurbishment, repair and modernization of locomotives, passenger trains and freight cars, CAD Rail Industries is currently looking for a Storekeeper.
Roles and responsibilities
- Receive and sort items;
- Store items in their location;
- Keep the store's inventory system up to date;
- Process orders for items for the refurbishment of wagons;
- Distribute the items; complete various forms for requesting or receiving items;.
- Track location changes;
- Respond to requests for replacement items.
- Secondary 5;
- Functional use of French and English;
- Have a good physical condition;
- To be able to work in difficult conditions: heat and cold, noise, dust, odors, closed places and at height.
Skills and competences
- Good management of priorities;
- Able to work alone or in a team;
- Motivated to learn and develop skills;
- Flexibility in the tasks to be accomplished.
The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.Apply