Specialized in conversion of propulsion system, refurbishment, repair and modernization of locomotives and wagons, CAD Rail Industries is currently looking for an Electrical Designer.
Roles and responsibilities
- Produce electrical schematics and library in Autocad electrical in accordance with the nomenclature established in partnership with the customer, engineering and production;
- Produce wiring lists respecting the physical provisions of the equipment;
- Participate in the design of the control logic according to the directives provided by the design engineers;
- Follow the layout and revise as needed according to the assembly on site;
- Participate in validation tests;
- Bridging the gap with the mechanical design team.
- Hold a DEC in electrical engineering or electricity, or a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or any other combination of study and experience;
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Have a good command of Autocad;
- Be able to read technical plans;
- Have industrial experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Have Knowledge of the railway industry (an asset).
Skills and competences
- Good organizational skills, autonomy, attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities well;
- Thoroughness, precision, analytical skills, autonomy and good interpersonal relationships;
- Good command of French and English, both oral and written.
The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.Apply