SEND US YOUR RESUME
Engineering documentation officer
Specialized in propulsion system conversion, refurbishment, repair and modernization of locomotives, passenger trains and freight cars, CAD Rail Industries is currently looking for an engineering documentation agent.
Roles and responsibilities
The incumbent will have to ensure the management and custody of technical and engineering documentation and perform, among others, the following tasks:
- Collaborate with the various members of the engineering department to update registers, drawings and other technical documents;
- Manage the engineering document filing system, in accordance with the procedures established by the company;
- Classify, code, search, locate, save and organize documents, and communicate them to the required people and departments;
- Inform members of the department on the use of the documentary system and provide them with assistance as needed;
- Update forms and procedures in the intranet and monitor and review forms and procedures relating to engineering;
- Take notes and prepare minutes (English and French versions) of weekly engineering meetings;
- Perform all other tasks required by the immediate superior.
- Hold a DEC in documentation technology or the equivalent;
- Have 3-5 years of experience in similar functions, preferably in the manufacturing sector;
- Have a very good command of French and English (written and oral);
- Have a good command of the Microsoft Office suite.
Skills and competences :
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal relations;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.