SEND US YOUR RESUME
A company specializing in the repair and refurbishment of locomotives and wagons, CAD Rail Industries is currently looking for motivated, passionate, meticulous and positive people to fill a Blaster position.
Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare parts or equipment for sandblasting the surfaces of the wagons;
- Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping and jet cleaning to achieve a proper finish before painting;
- Check the work to ensure its quality and compliance with the SSPC (steel structure painting counsol) standard;
- Put away equipment and clean the work area;
- Perform any other relevant task.
- Secondary 5;
- Be able to work while standing and lift a load of 18 kilos (40lbs)
- To be able to work in difficult conditions: heat and cold, noise, dust, odors, closed places and at height.
Skills and competences
- Motivated to learn and develop skills;
- Flexibility in the tasks to be accomplished;
- Teamwork and autonomy;
- Have a good physical condition;
- Functional use of English, spoken and read.
The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.