SEND US YOUR RESUME
Specializing in the conversion of propulsion systems, refurbishment, repair and modernization of locomotives, passenger trains and freight cars, CAD Rail Industries is currently looking for an assembler.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble, adjust parts according to procedures, to form finished products using manual or mechanical tools;
- Secure the parts using bolting or riveting equipment or using other
fixing and assembly methods;
- Install components such as ventilation systems, benches, storage compartments, panels etc;
- Move and align components using lifting and transport equipment, including overhead cranes;
- Complete the production sheets;
- Perform any other task required by operations.
- Have a good physical condition and be able to work in difficult conditions: heat and cold, noise, dust and odors;
- Fluency in functional French and English, both oral and written;
- Ability to read procedures in English;
- Experience in a railway environment, an asset.
Skills and competences
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to work under pressure and have good priority management;
- Flexibility in the tasks to be accomplished.
The masculine generic is used in this text only for the purpose of lightening the form and making it easier to read.